M2 PRESSWIRE-10 July 2009-Research and Markets: Western Europe E-Commerce Report 2009 - Order Now(C)1994-2009 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/66bc30/western_europe_ec) has announced the addition of the "Western Europe E-Commerce Report 2009" report to their offering.
E-Commerce is the sales channel of the future. However, even the brightest prospects will not materialize, unless providers keep track of trends, consumer demands and competitors in this challenging market environment. The key to entrepreneurial success in the E-Commerce market is access to objective, reliable and up-to-date information that provides an insight into the dynamics of the market. Western Europe E-Commerce Report 2009 is the one-stop source for these facts.
This report focuses on secondary research, which means that we use and compare different sources. This allows us to analyze individual aspects from different perspectives and to equip decision-makers with reliable data and information on the respective markets, their structure and dynamics.
The Report: - The Report covers B2C E-Commerce of the countries UK, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, Italy.
- Management summary, which contains the main findings
- Current Trends in the E-Commerce Segment
- Sales numbers and growth rates of B2C E-Commerce
- E-Commerce vs. retail and home shopping sales figure comparisons
- Basic data on the number of internet users, penetration, types of used internet connections, number of internet shoppers and demographics (including penetration rates)
- Product rankings, which show the top selling assortments on the internet.
- Rankings and short profiles of the main competitors
- News on leading E-Commerce companies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/66bc30/western_europe_ec
CONTACT: Laura Wood, Senior Manager, Research and MarketsFax: +1 646 607 1907 (US)Fax: +353 1 481 1716 (Rest of World)e-mail: email@example.com
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data prepared by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org)).